There has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field.
Closing date for entries: Friday 10th December 2021
As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programs and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas. But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science or technology based start-ups to join them at Probiota 2022 in Copenhagen next February. If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our scientific and editorial panel you will receive:
- A full delegate place giving you access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Your business banding on the Start-up Hub situated within the networking area at Probiota, giving you a base to network from or meet new connections
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
- Profile of your company and its innovative product or technology (max 500 words)
- Overview of the scientific or technology basis of your company including the history of the scientific research or technology development (max 500 words)
- Links to your website and relevant scientific publications and/or patent filings
To qualify as a Probiota Pioneer your business must have been established in the last four years (since 2017), be a consumer-facing company and have a solid scientific basis on which your company is founded.
The closing date for entries is Friday 10th December 2021.
If you have any questions please contact Claudia Rhynes