Probiota offers you the opportunity to network with the biggest names in the industry whilst enjoying engaging content from our excellent speaker line-up.
The three-day event will feature expert presentations, dynamic panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a wellness programme, all offering a one-stop shop for the latest must-have insights in the fields of prebiotics, probiotics and the microbiome.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to engaging and insightful content from industry experts
- Networking reception and refreshments throughout the event
- Roundtable lunch discussion
- Access to speaker presentations after the event for those speakers that allow us to share
- Wellness Programme including a scenic run & walk
- Delegate bag
- Opportunity to be a part of the Probiota community along with our other industry pioneers and thought leaders
*To qualify for the academic rate the delegate must be able to demonstrate that the ticket is being funded by a research grant or an academic institution.
**Please note: discounts cannot be combined with Early Bird Pricing or any other discount/offer. If you qualify for more than one discount we will apply the higher discount rate. Discounts must be redeemed at time of registration and cannot be applied retrospectively.
To attend an indoor event with more than 200 people and to enter restaurants, bars, nightlife and some culture venues in Copenhagen, under Danish rules you must present a COVID Certificate or similar document that you have either been:
- vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the EMA
- that you have previously been infected (more than 2 weeks and less than 180 days)
- a recent negative test (PCR 96 hours, rapid antigen 72 hours).