Scientific Frontiers - Call for Abstracts!
Give your work the visibility it deserves
The closing date for abstracts is Friday 4th November 2022
NutraIngredients invites authors from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at our Scientific Frontiers Session at the IPA World Congress + Probiota in Barcelona, Spain in February 2023. Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including preclinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large-scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
Human intervention studies
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by our independent Scientific Committee, made up of leading experts within the fields of prebiotics, probiotics and the microbiome.
Successful authors will be invite to present their work as a poster at the IPA World Congress + Probiota 2023 and will receive a 50% discount on their delegate registration. The top-rated abstract will have the opportunity to present their research live from the stage as part of the 2023 IPA World Congress + Probiota programme and receive a complimentary delegate place.
The deadline for submitting your abstract is Friday 4th November 2022.
Scientific Committee 2023
Our Independent Scientific Committee of industry experts review the abstracts submitted to our Scientific Frontiers session.