Each year, NutraIngredients invites authors from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at the Scientific Frontiers Session at Probiota. This year, for Probiota 2024 in Milan, we were excited to announce two categories for submission: Industry Research and Student-led Research projects.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for the 2025 Scientific Frontiers, register your interest below.
All successful authors will be invited to present their work as a poster at Probiota and will receive a 30% discount on their delegate registration to attend Probiota and a Scientific Frontiers certificate. The top-rated industry abstract will receive a complimentary delegate place* to attend Probiota, have the opportunity to present their research live from the stage as part of the Probiota programme and a Scientific Frontiers Trophy.
The top-rated student abstract will receive an all expenses** paid trip to attend Probiota and also present their research on stage to our community of microbiota experts as part of the programme and a Scientific Frontiers Trophy.
Please download and review the guidelines before submitting your abstract
*The complimentary delegate place is for one industry author and includes:
• Access to the full three days of Probiota including networking events. It does not include hotel accommodation, travel and/or any other expenses.
**The all-expenses paid trip to attend Probiota 2025 is for one student author and includes:
• A delegate place with access to the full three days of the event
• Hotel accommodation TBC
• Lunch at Probiota
• Dinner at the Probiota Social Evening
• Return economy travel to/from the event up to the value of €500 (travel will be reimbursed upon receipts supplied with invoice)
• Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the author